Monday, December 10, 2012

CC2C week 32: Snowflake Children


It's week 32 of the Compendium of Curiosities Vol.2 Challenge and page 63 of Tim's book talks about using the rosette die.  I did a slight variation and used the new snowflake rosette die and added images from some of my favorite photo stamps from Oxford Impressions - the bundled children from the Christmas sets: Winter Snow and Season of Giving. I love using these children in snowy scenes, in fact it would be simple to add a string to the back and hang these snowflake children from a window or even use them as ornaments on your Christmas tree!  They all were stamped with archival ink onto specialty stamping paper and had just a bit of color added to their clothes with Distress markers.




Additional Stamps for the sentiments: Technique Tuesday and Inkadinkado


7 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Oh, I LOVE these! I have only the mini snowflake dies, but I'll bet I could find something wonderful to embellish them.

Martina said...

Love your Snowflake Children, Penny!

Happy Holiday to you!
Enjoy this wonderful season!

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Love these snowflake children. Charming and sweet and FUN!
Peace,
Donna

Debbie K. said...

So cute, Penny! Another reason why I HAVE to get that die...lol;) Suzanne's stamps are wonderful, aren't they?!

Hope all is well with you. Take care.

Jeany said...

dear Penny , love your little children, I want to wish you and your husband a mary christmas, I didn't have much time to blog or to walk araound in blogland, but know think often about you!, big hug, janine

Healing Woman said...

Wow! I just love these!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

These are adorable! Such cute images too!